A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Over The Weekend

Last Friday, I went and saw Underworld: Evolution. If you're into vampires, werewolves, Kate Beckinsale or Scott Speedman, I'd say check this bad boy out! It's hot, there's gore, and a surprisingly entertaining plot. I give it two thumbs way up.

Before going to the movies with Jenn and Jadee, I stopped to pick Jadee up from her house and Roger and some girls from Walgreens came over to visit Ka`ai and the baby. (And Rob, too, I'm sure.) Anyway, would you believe that Roger was hitting on me? Damn, that's nasty. Anyway, I told Jadee what he was saying/did, and she said, "Well, you know what they say...Like father, like son." Eew, gross.

On Saturday, I did absolutely nothing until Jadee called and we headed out to Archiver's - a scrapbooking store in West Omaha. We went there with the purpose of working on some projects, and ended up staying till about 11PM because of Scrapmania - where they close down the workshop and stay open later for people who pay $15 for food and the use of the workshop with door prizes and demos. It's really fun if you're into that kind of thing. (I am.)

Sunday was dog training, lunch at Panera, and dinner with Rob, Ka`ai, Jadee, and Ka`ai's mom, Aunty Stephanie.

So, a pretty mundane weekend, but I got to spend some of my money, so that's always a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger rpalmeira said...

I saw Underworld: Evolution as well. Kate Beckins-whatever-her-name-is in skintight shiny leather or rubber or whatever that's supposed to be. hm. Don't get me wrong, I'm both male and techie, so we're prone to like shiny things that move very quickly. Still, something like of scared me about how someone that skinny can kick that much ass. Interesting movei though. It's nice to see that vampires and werewolves have dysfunctional families with abandonment issues too.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home