A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

One And A Half Hours And Counting!

So, it's nearly 1:30 on Thursday afternoon, and my co-worker, Jeanean, and I are planning to head out of the office at 3pm for our little afterwork get together. I must say that I think I'm rather cute today. I've straightened my hair, got my awesome Seven7's on, and a fleece sweater from Old Navy. (One of the three things I got when I was with you, Pua.) Yes, the make-up is did, and the only downside of this all is that I stayed up way too late making everyone's cookies for Christmas.

I was up till about 3 am and woke up to get ready for work at about 6 or 6:30. I've had a Red Bull and it worked for a while, but now, I'm all jittery. I even ate lunch and still I feel the palpatations and crap. Oh well, it's a sign and a lesson learned: no more Red Bull for Maka. :)

I'm super excited because I feel like things will be fun tonight. I just want to have fun with people who are different from those that I'm usually hanging with. Does that make sense? We'll see how tonight goes and if it goes well, maybe it can happen again.

Anyway, that's all for now...just a quick update before I take off...I'll definitely have more on this tomorrow! Wish me luck! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home