A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Update

Well, my Friday is almost over. I've got another hour and a half or so and there really isn't a whole lot for me to do. So, I thought I'd bother with an update.

I'm feeling a little discouraged today regarding my crush on Arthur. I'm thinking that it's going to come to nothing and that's got me a bit bummed. I don't think he thinks of me as I do him. I'm also feeling like I should just give up on it...let it go and fizzle into nothingness. (How dramatic, huh?) Anyway, that's got me kind of down.

I can hang like I'm one of the guys, but that's all that ever comes out of it...friends. I dunno...maybe I'm just doomed to being a lonley old woman who has cats and dogs as her family.

Anyway, enough darkness. I'm still looking forward to shopping tonight. I kind of can't wait to go and pick something out and plan my look and everything. Oh well, we'll see how everything goes tonight. Have a great Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home