A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Spilled The Beans...

Alright. Here's the deal. I've been crushing on Arthur for a while now, and the only people who know are great friends. I decided to change all that today. Before I took my little half an hour lunch, I spilled the beans to my co-worker and office mate, Jeanean. She thinks it's a great little match and that she's noticed that Arthur comes down to the office to visit quite often.

Anyway, she's all for it, and I just have to say that I'm thrilled! She's got all these plans working out in her head as to how to get the two of us together. Plus, and this is the best part, she's promised not to say anything to anyone about my little crush - which is now turning into something more, I think.

But, that's what I wanted to say. Also, that I have amazing people in my life. Yeah, there are those downers that just, well, bring you down, but then there are the people who, when you talk to them or think of them, just make the world feel so much better. Do you have people like that in your life? If you do, then I'm so thankful that you have what I think is a great gift. If you don't, no worries; I'm sure there is someone out there who can help to brighten the days when they get a little cloudy. So, to all the brighteners of days, thanks for being there for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger rpalmeira said...

so you're trying to "rush" him now per your mom? sounds like a plan to me :) I'm happy that things are going well for you. Aside from being in the cold. Here It's 73 degrees and I'm considering putting on a sweater. Cheers to you again maks, and wishing you well in your crushing.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home