A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What A Day...

Wow. I hadn't realized how difficult Wendesdays are. There's so much to do and so little time whith which to do it that I find myself trying to keep track of things so that I'm not feeling like I'm losing my mind so much.

My Break-Up Buddy asked me, last night, if I had been thinking about Kory. I said that, over my little Thanksgiving vacation, that I thought of him a couple of times. First, I thought of him because I wondered if he called me on Thanksgiving to wish me a happy holiday. Then, I thought of him one other time because I thought to myself how strange it was not to have heard from him during the holiday. The first time we broke up, we began talking again right around Thanksgiving. Now that December is knocking on the door, I keep thinking of what I'm going to do about Kory's stuff. I'd like to call him, one more time, and ask him to get his stuff before he goes home. In truth, I'd like to see him, just to make sure that things are as they should be...done.

I am having more fun with my crush every single day, and I look forward to coming to work - for more than just the stuff that keeps me busy in a day, but to see Arthur also.

Anyway, things are progressing just fine and I'm hoping for happy endings. (Not really the kind that you'll read in fairy tales, but the kind where I'm happiest in the end.) Don't you think we should all look forward to that kind of happy ending?

1 Comments:

Blogger rpalmeira said...

cripes. i finally took the time to wade through the template code they have. so if you check my blog now on the left hand side, right on the bottom beneath the blogger icon, i finally figured out how to put a link to your blog on there. It's quick and dirty and the only link there, but it took a couple of minutes of wading through code that i've been putting off lately.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home