A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sweet Dreams...

Wow. I haven't had a dream like this one since before I was with Kory. Isn't it strange that when you're with someone, well, at least for me, dreams of others cease? I mean, there were times that I'd dream of other hott guys, but they would pass and I wouldn't think anything of it. Last night, however, when I closed my eyes to sleep, I had no idea what was in store for me.

In my dream, I was in my office with a co-worker of mine - we'll call him Arthur. He is a real-life co-worker, hence the pseudonym. Anyway, I’ve always felt an attraction to him, but I just wasn’t sure if it was rebound crap or not. I’m still not sure, but whatever. Anyway, back to the dream. I was in my office at work, and it was just the two of us in here, and we were talking and laughing and flirting as usual. Then, out of nowhere, we’re both standing intimately close to one another, and I’m in the middle of a sentence, and he kisses me! Not the peck on the cheek or the friendly kind of kiss we exchange at home. This was a grab-me-by-the-shoulders, stun-me-into-silence kind of a kiss. Needless to say, it rocked my world – in the dream, anyway. It looked awkward from where I was seeing things, but the feeling was tremendous! Then, he let me go and looked at me – I guess, gauging my reaction. I felt stunned and didn’t know how to react, but then, I felt him pulling me closer and doing it again!

Now, this is where the strange part comes in. The rest of my co-workers started to file into the office as we were making out. Instead of pulling away, he pulled me closer and held me tighter! More than that, he lifted me up and told me to wrap my legs around him. I did as I was told, and he had me up against the wall. Our clothes were still on, mind you, and then I felt my back on my desk. We just kept kissing and kissing, and he held on to me as though I was the only thing keeping him grounded. That’s when he noticed the rest of our co-workers just standing there in shocked silence. He did this really sexy sideways smile to them, and then looked back at me. As he looked at me, he smiled one more time, kissed me soundly, and then let me up. He didn’t let me go, but he let me get up. He made sure that I was standing on my own two feet, his arm came around my waist, keeping me close to him. Then…I woke up.

I realized that I was now awake and I smiled to myself. What does this all mean? I don’t want to be weird around him because I’ve had an intimate dream about him. Any dream interpreters out there? Give me all you’ve got because I’m thoroughly stumped with this one.

Help? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home