A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday Mornings...

Oh, boy, it's my first day back at work, and it's been interesting. I've seen Arthur, and it was soooo nice. Every time I see him, I have little flashbacks of my dream. And although it happened so long ago, I still get little butterflies in my tummy. :)

It was a bummer to have to leave my cousin in California yesterday. I flew all day and almost had to get detoured to Kansas City because of the wind in Omaha. And, like I wrote to her today, it's offical: Omaha sucks. It's not that it's a bad place, it's just that, with the beautiful weather in L.A., I was loathe to return to the frigid climate of the mid-western winter in Omaha. On the plus side, though, I was able to pick up my baby today! I missed Dora terribly, and when I picked her up from the Vet's office, she was jumping around wildly and making so much noise! She's with me now, at the office, and it's so nice to have her here. My co-worker's grandson is coming in this afternoon for a bit, so hopefully, they'll keep each other busy.

Okay, so back to Arthur, because I have to write about it or I'll pop! It was really nice to see him this morning. I'm infatuated and dealing as best I can with what feels like a middle school crush. Anyway, it was great because we all wanted to eat Subway for lunch, so he went on what my co-worker, Jeanean, likes to call a "Subway Run." He brought us back lunch and we all had lunch in my office. Sigh. Anyway, it's not much, but it made my day all the brighter.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to work because there's lots of it and I should get to it, right? Enough daydreaming. Anyway, I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and I hope that the world is starting to right itself for you. Reid - I'm glad to know that progress is being made. I'm proud of you and proud to be a friend of yours! Let me know if I can do anything else to help you in any way! I'm here for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home