A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Randomness...

So, it's been two nights since I've had my dream, and it's been two nights since that I've dreamed of Arthur. I told my great friend, Calli, about my crush on Arthur - not expecting her to know who he is - and she knows him! And she thinks he's awesome! And she likes him a lot!
(So much so that she called my sister and my mom and talked to them for about a half an hour each!)

Anyway, she thinks Arthur is awesome!

I'm flipping out! I think I'm going crazy! Calli has nothing but nice things to say about Aruthur. I'm so happy. It makes liking him a lot easier. Knowing that a great friend of mine - who is more like a sister to me - approves of the guy that I'm crushing on makes crushing on him a whole lot easier.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my happiness, and thought that this random thought would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home