A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Randomness

Do you ever think about all those missed opportunities? How do you overcome the thought that something might have been or could have been if only you'd taken the chance? I'm so afraid that I'll miss some opportunity that I'm almost stricken with fear.

Just think of all the missed opportunities that have passed by. How do you get on? Well, for me, I don't want to spend my life waiting for something to happen, so the only answer is to get up and move, right? I know this is going to sound cheesy, but Carrie Underwood's new CD has a great song on it for all those people who are tired of waiting for things to happen. It's called Wasted and I think if you get the chance, listen to it. Now, I'm not a fan of country music, but this song has inspired me somewhat.

Anyway, that's my thought. That and the idea that a life of regret is a life not truly lived. "I don't want to spend my life jaded, waiting, to wake up one day and find that I've let all these years go by...wasted..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home