A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

12 Days Start Today!

So, this is the first of the twelve days of Christmas. Have you done something to pay tribute? I have. Today, I was in the office at 7 am! Why was I here so early? Well, it's because I came in to decorate my office with some Christmas cheer.

I took blue, silver, and white as my thematic colors. My Christmas tree is a little three foot tree (that isn't real). In any case, it's pretty in here. There are even stockings for everyone in Rebar! I'm so happy and feeling in such the Christmas spirit!

Anyway, it's been a great day and I'm super tired, but I thought an update would be good. Happy 12 Days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home