A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 30, 2005

It's Friday!!

Okay, so the week has gone by especially slow and there isn't really a whole lot to do in the office. To compound the speed of this week (or lack thereof), Arthur isn't in the office...today or yesterday! In any case, I just wanted to say that I'm super glad it's Friday. Until recently, I hadn't noticed that today is the last work day of the year! There's so much to do that it's not funny. (Not at work, at home.)

Tonight, I'm probably going out with Jenn. I think we're doing dinner. We'll see. As for this weekend, I'm not sure what's going on. I know I want to do something fun, but I'm not sure what that entails. I asked Jake what he was doing, and he said that he'll probably hit some bar up that's got a tropical themed party going on or something like that. He also mentioned that he was going to be "toe up from the flo' up." Hopefully, that's not what Jenn has in mind. Again, we'll see. I don't mind being the DD or anything like that, but I'm thinking that I don't want to be drunk or tipsy or anything that might impair my judgement. (Sorry if it sound like I'll be a bore...) It just doesn't sound like there's too much to do around here. I'm not a big party-er or a big drinker...what's left? I thought a nice dinner would be good, but I'd really like to do something other than what I normally do - cook and eat with a couple of married people. Not really my idea of fun, you know what I mean?

Anyway, Monday is a holiday and I'm looking forward to some time off again. There's this book that I've been reading, and I'm hoping that it'll turn out to be good. I like it so far, and even if it doesn't turn out to be a good one, that's okay because it only cost me a dollar. :)

Okay, that's all for now. I'll probably blog before I leave the office today. If I don't, Happy New Year and be safe y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home