A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

Over The Weekend

So, the weekend was somewhat eventful. On Friday, Jadee and I went to Billy Frogs - a bar/grill - and helped Jenn to celebrate her birthday. Jadee and I took a birthday shot with Jenn and hung out. Well, Jenn got super drunk and deunk dialed my work phone. Can you guess who she might have called? If you guessed Arthur, you're right! She drunk dialed Arthur and told him that I had a huge crush on him and that I didn't know she was doing it. Then, she took his number and put it in her cell phone and called him later. Since he's on a different time (I think he's one or two hours ahead of us), it was pretty late when she called to talk to him, and he was mad. In any case, that's what happened on Friday. Arthur's still not back from working out of town, and so I've not heard from him. I guess no news is good news, right? I'm not worried about it, though.

Saturday I cleaned and went to Archiver's for a scrapbooking session. I should have stayed home because I wasn't feeling too good, but I went anyway and got some things done. I'd like to get my cousin's wedding shower invitations done, but there's no luck there. I'm just having a creative block or something. I did get to start on some books that I want to make for my cousin, but that's not what I needed to do. I'd really like to get them started and finished because they need to be out by April. Wish me luck on these, okay?

Sunday was the usual: dog training in the morning and an afternoon of stuff. I acutally went to Sam's Club on Sunday afternoon with Rob, Ka`ai, and Jadee. Went back to Rob's for dinner and the Superbowl - which, by the way, I didn't find exciting in the least.

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope this week goes by a lot faster than last week did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home