A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Update

Okay, so it's been a while. As I type, I am at my old work station at Davis Rebar, Inc. I landed an editing job here, so it'll be interesting - to say the least - that I'm back in the office. Unofficially, I was offered the full-time position at David's Bridal. I figured, until that time, I will just work on the editing thing and make my $13 an hour. So far, this is my first day, and I've already made about $65. By the end of the day, I'll have made $105. Very nice, if I do say so myself.

Now, just because I've got this job and another on the way doesn't mean that I'll give up on my teaching certificate. I'm still trying to get that because it's what I want to do. I can do things like the editing job and what not on the side to make some extra monies.

In any case, that's the news for now. Oh, and Arthur is said to have to stay out of town for another year or so. How much does that suck? I can't even begin to tell you how much I actually miss the banter and company. Especially now that I'm back in the office. Oh well. Anyway, that's it for now...more later, I hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger rpalmeira said...

at least you've got leads going. that's always a good thing. sorry for not keeping in touch more. life's been pretty crazy. work, speech has things going. the podcast writing is keeping my brain filled with random thoughts, way too much shit to do, not enough alcohol to keep motivated.

isn't it sick how much they take in taxes though? that's the one bit kick about work, i just got my pay stub today, the taxes are fucking crazy. damn those taxes. keep me up to date on how things are going. good to know you're still keeping your head above the water. - reid

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home