A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Man...He's Ruined Me...

Okay, so I have been on those stupid online dating websites - just for kicks (and hope, too, I suppose) and I got an "e-mail" from one of them recently...as in today. So, I thought I'd take a look around and see if anything interests me...since I haven't heard from the man in a couple of days... Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to find anything since I really want me and the man to work out, I was just curious. Well, anyway, I browsed profiles for about five minutes and do you know what I discovered? There's nothing there for me. I've really put all my eggs in this one basket - so to speak. I really want him to get over the fact that I was born when he was graduating from high school. I really want him to see that I'm of the quality that he's seeking...and that we'd get along famously - if he'd give us a chance. Anyway, that's my schpeel for now...help me, please! I'm falling hopelessly fast... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home