A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Shaft...Part II

So, conversations were restarted - and not on my part. Then, three days ago, when discussing my impending day of birth, I was informed that I should consider dating someone who's younger. What really bugs me is this: If I'm so damned young, why even talk about working it like a pro? Oh well...guess I'll never know because the conversations have all but stopped and moving on seems like the best thing I can do. What a bummer...I was hoping. Silly me.

1 Comments:

Blogger rpalmeira said...

Hope gets you disappointment. Have low expectations and you'll not be disappointed by the results.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home