A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 17, 2006

Not Happening...

So, I haven't had a phone call in over a week. Is that a sign? I mean, for real...According to the authors of "He's Just Not That Into You" and "It's Called A Break-up Because It's Broken", if he wants to get a hold of you, he will. He should be turning over heaven and Earth to get at you. So, if he doesn't turn over heaven and Earth, does that mean he's not interested? I mean, we've had great conversations...we've had amazing conversations. They can last minutes or hours, but it always feels good. And now, I've done the unthinkable and I've called...I've called three times (once every day in the last three days). I feel so stupid!! If this is the brush-off, I'm taking the hint...No more calling...no more trying. You want me? You come get it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home