A Bend In The Road Of Recovery

A way in which I can vent my spleen about things that are really only important to me.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another Update

So, the teaching thing is going well. I've had two observations, and it went swimmingly. I got talked to about the use of the word "ho" as it is inappropriate. Oh well. Am still single and I still have two dogs - Dora and Oslo (Oz). I had to surrender Baron to the humane society because there was an issue with Dora's breeder. His daughter was bitten, and he decided to get out of the backyard breeding business. That's a good thing. It's also how I was able to bring Os home. My two rescues and I live in a house - yes, a house - with a yard. We're happy, we train once a week, and we have fun. I try to work with them daily, but have been really busy lately. I'll get back on it. Anyway, that's all that I really have for now. Next week, we'll be headed down to Tulsa, Oklahoma for a training weekend. Then, Reid'll be here on Sunday. I'm super stoked about the entire weekend! I suppose it's time to close this one. Will try to do this more regularly...Have a warm day! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger rpalmeira said...

hey, when are you supposed to be coming to Honolulu, I have to be in Dallas from this coming Wed. through Sat. so I'm just curious. Let me know.

Cheers,
-reid

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home